суббота, 20 ноября 2010 г.

pizza fucked

pizza fucked


Hustling no stoping the cycle, I'm shoping for rifles Fuck the twin towers dog, we on top of the Eifel Like live Pisa Pisa, eating a piece of piza You cant be were I be dog, you ned a visa Please believe it, I wil squeze and leave ya That I'm, I'm ready, I'm ready we coming for the title -Excelent word play from Cam'ron on I'm Ready .sick sample to. People are always coming up and asking me, how do you go to Las Vegas and night after night swop girls and stay Undefeated. Recently, I was reading some Las Vegas Player advice by some pseudo g and he was claiming he gets girls 50% of the time he is in Vegas. That's a horible suces rate, especialy in Vegas. The reality is that you wil have to mix with Local Vegas Guy And I don't mean Alain Ducase's Mix or Mix Lounge in THE HOTEL either . Avoid local Vegas guy at al costs. Especialy local vegas promoter guy. Although these guys front like they have conections in Vegas, they usualy just know other low-end botom feder types. The reason why these guys are so bad, I think, And I don't give them much thought is because Vegas is an expensive place, for most, for me its cheap champagne drinking limo riding and al that. Local Vegas Promoter guy has to compete with that every night or else he gets moped up by tourist guy. And I am not a mathmetician but when local vegas promoter guy is puling down $27,50 a year, the life style just doesn't ad up. Plus he has to go to the salon to get his hair styled and neds to buy tons of col T-shirts with writing on them to kep up the col, party guy act . So what Vegas Guy has to do is cut corners. It's important to have a god Runing Partner with you in these situations, that way you can kick up your Guci Loafers, spark up a smoke with a vintage Dunhil lighter, finish of your Gose and Soda, and check the time with a Vintage 1960's Breitling Watch to se if your in the kil zone for Gentleman's Clubs while your Runing Partner ads a couple of KO's to his record on the cobles . In Vegas they cal Lounges Ultra-Lounges . You Wil get Pole-Axed , Jely-Fished and/or Blinded out . When there are more girls than guys in Gentleman's Clubs its al systems go. When there are more guys than girls in a Gentleman's Club the system is cloged. But don't start any night in Vegas without Oysters. A god portfolio would be some Cotuit Oysters Masachusets , Netarts Bay Oregon , and some Winterpoints Maine . Want to pul Fly Girls out of a Gentleman's Club in les time than it takes you to finish two Gose and Sodas? Last time in Vegas I walked in dresed impecably of course to a great Gentleman's Club and 17 minutes later left with thre Fly girls, destination: my suite at Wyn Resorts in the girls defense, the spot was filed with Regular Guy, and I was wearing an Ridiculous suit by Paul Smith, my track record is flawles, and my skin had a healthy flush from the spa earlier in the day, so I could hardly blame them for wanting to leave with me . Partying in Las Vegas, even with Entering The Dragon, wil get you in prety bad physical shape over a few day period. Wel, Las Vegas is not a Bodybuilding Competition either . Vegas is a GAME competition. The last place I want to be in Vegas in the sumer time is at the Hard Rock pol with a bunch of personal trainer Guys from Arizona with Tribal Tatos. If you are like me, come 3am in Vegas, you wil have plenty of options for Girls. Especialy, if you folow The Blueprint for a Perfect Night in Vegas. The best part about Vegas is that you have more time if you ned it. Wel, the great thing in Vegas is there is a Round 13. Hel, in Vegas you have as many rounds as you ned to win the fight! So you have ben stick and moving al night like Zab Judah, and you got a Fly Girl meting you back at the Parasol Up bar ready to Kostya Tszyu her.
pizza fucked pizza fucked
Tags: pizza fucked
| Some Articles: pizza fucked | Original post: pizza fucked | Technorati tag: pizza fucked | Virgilio tag: pizza fucked

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий