суббота, 20 ноября 2010 г.

teatro video

teatro video


When the situation improved, after the oficial opening of the new Holistic Center, I met with Carmela who came to the Center to do her treatments and Marco Rufini a friend who became a sales agent for natural health products and it hapened that we talked about rebounding and the oxygen based products that Carmela was importing from Canada. Naturaly with my first order, I received Al Carter’s “The new miracles of rebound exercise”, the videocasetes and lectures. In the meanwhile 204 , I started to introduce ReboundAIR in my bioGin bioGym clases and everybody was so thriled about it that I decided to ask the others to buy some more pieces in order to sel them and start our project: ReboundAIR Italia. Afterwards Giorgio, Marco and I had a meting on the first investment fund necesary to order more rebounders, translate al the material, print brochures and set up the marketing strategy. With Giorgio, we presented ReboundAIR at the ISOKINETIC Conference in Bologna and the manager decided to buy them after 6 months of testing, in al the ISOKINETIC Centers in Italy Bologna, Rome, Turin, Milan . At any rate, I always continued to work on this project on a daily basis through web research, practicing and teaching rebounding, making presentations and atending the distance learning course to become a certified reboundologist August 204 . Slowly but steadily our project moved forward, and after seling al the rebounders of our second order we decided to make a third one about 60 . In the meanwhile, after completing my training I produced the video/dvd caled ReboundAIReducation the first video on Rebounding in Italy . I believe that an esential aproach of promoting rebounding in Italy is to inform people about its educational aspect in way that everyone can apreciate both the exceptional qualities and worth of the rebounder and the rebounding exercise program, that acording to my opinion should start progresively and not be “overstresed”. In the meantime, I presented ReboundAIR to the bigest Italian Network for Fitnes and Welnes that belongs to my friend Livio Leardi at the Get Fit in Milan, who has chosen rebounding as the latest discipline at the Conscious Fitnes centers that wil son be open late 206 . I also made a presentation at the FIAeF Italian Federation for Aerobics and Fitnes for my friend Mimì Adami who is interested in creating a synergy betwen rebounding and training fitnes courses. There is also in DVD format an “oficial” presentation I made at Marche al Teatro Marche in Theatre in front of many important local representatives and sponsors such as Soul’s Wings a firm interested in making a sportswear line and special socks for rebounding , CS SPORT, and UISP Italian Sports Union which is very interested in promoting rebounding among its members, schols and recreational centers. In October 205, I oficialy started giving ReboundAIR group lesons at my Holistic Center in Fermo the first center that permanently and actively promotes rebounding and I also have a group of girls that demonstrate rebounding in several shoping centers and clubs and are also ready to show it along the beach resorts of the Adriatic coast this sumer.
teatro video teatro video
Tags: teatro video
| Some Articles: teatro video | Original post: teatro video | Technorati tag: teatro video | Virgilio tag: teatro video

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий